Find Books, Journals, Articles and More
- Southwestern's's Find It Catalog provides access information for the law library's print and electronic collections, including titles in some of our online databases, such as HeinOnline and JSTOR.
- Note: Lexis, Westlaw, Bloomberg Law, and CEB must be searched separately.
- Limit your search by date range, source type (i.e., format), database, and more.
- Login with your full name and barcode number for off-campus access to resources. Visit our Accessing eBooks and Databases guide for detailed instructions.
Search Southwestern's Classic Catalog and WorldCat
Southwestern's Classic Catalog is ideal for locating print materials in the law library.
- Quickly locate Course Reserves.
- Perform specialized searches such as by call number or ISBN/ISSN.
- Search results include microfiche, print books, and document-level information for some electronic collections, e.g., articles in Law Library Journal in HeinOnline.
Southwestern's WorldCat searches libraries worldwide, with Southwestern holdings listed first.
Located in the Bullocks Wilshire Building, one of the most admired and significant Art Deco structures in the world, the library was named in honor of Dean Emeritus Leigh H. Taylor in 2004. Dean Taylor served as dean from 1978 to 2005 and spearheaded Southwestern's purchase, preservation, and renovation of the building.