Thank you for your interest in Southwestern Law School and in recruiting our students and graduates! Please use the links below to learn more about how to recruit our students and alumni.
Post a Job
- Symplicity (self-post)
- Job announcements may be posted on the Career Services Office job board through Symplicity, which is accessible to current JD and LLM students, as well as alumni.
- Symplicity allows you to receive and manage resumes and other application materials, free of charge. Unless otherwise noted, the default expiration for such postings is one month.
- All jobs entered by employers must be approved by our Recruiting Coordinator. You will receive a confirmation when your listing has been approved. Please note: we do not accept postings from third parties, including search firms, or blind listings.
- Contact the Career Services Office for more information
- (213) 738-6794 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Symplicity (self-post)
Employers are invited to participate in our 2022 Fall OCI. There is no fee to participate. Our 100% pre-screening model allows you to review resumes and select only those applicants whose backgrounds and credentials specifically meet your needs. Our office will coordinate your interviews with your selected candidates on your preferred day. If you are unable to participate in the interviews, you can opt to register via Resume Collect, where resume packets will be sent to you directly. You may then coordinate interviews at your convenience. Please contact the Career Services Office with any questions: email@example.com.
2022 Early Fall Interview Program Employer Registration Deadline June 22, 2022 Interviews July 25 - July 29, 2022 2022 Fall Interview Program Employer Registration Deadline August 18, 2022 Interviews September 19 - September 30, 2022
Our 2022 Spring Interview Program has concluded. Please contact the Career Services Office with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Southwestern Law School prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of race (including hair style and hair texture), ethnicity, color, religion, creed, ancestry, national origin, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, parental status, marital status, age (40 and over), disability (mental and physical), medical condition, citizenship status, military service, veteran status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by law in matters of admissions, employment, housing, or services, or in the educational programs or activities Southwestern operates as required by: Title VI and Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964; the Age Discrimination Act of 1967; Title IX of the Educational Amendments of 1972; Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973; the Age Discrimination Act of 1975; the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990; the California Fair Employment and Housing Act; and other federal, state, and local laws that prohibit discrimination, harassment, and retaliation. Southwestern also requires employers using its placement services and facilities to abide by these standards and to ensure that no such discrimination occurs in hiring, promotion, or compensation for work assignments.
Inquiries regarding Southwestern’s nondiscrimination policies may be directed to Southwestern’s General Counsel at email@example.com or (213) 738-6626.