Thank you for your interest in Southwestern Law School and in recruiting our students and graduates! Please use the links below to learn more about how to recruit our students and alumni.
Post a Job
- Symplicity (self-post)
- Job announcements may be posted on the Career Services Office job board through Symplicity, which is accessible to current JD and LLM students, as well as alumni.
- Symplicity allows you to receive and manage resumes and other application materials, free of charge. Unless otherwise noted, the default expiration for such postings is one month.
- All jobs entered by employers must be approved by our Recruiting Coordinator. You will receive a confirmation when your listing has been approved. Please note: we do not accept postings from third parties, including search firms, or blind listings.
- Job Posting Form (online submission)
- Contact the Career Services Office for more information
- (213) 738-6794 | email@example.com
- Symplicity (self-post)
Fall Interview Program (On-Campus/Resume Collect/Virtual)
Employers are invited to participate in our 2021 Fall Interview Program. Interviews will be held virtually from July 26 through September 30, 2021. There is no fee to participate. Our 100% pre-screening model allows you to review resumes and select only those applicants whose backgrounds and credentials specifically meet your needs. Our office will coordinate your interviews with your selected candidates and provide the virtual interview links scheduled on your preferred day. If you are unable to participate in our virtual format, you can opt to register via Resume Collect, where resume packets will be sent to you directly. You may then coordinate interviews at your convenience.
Register for the Fall Interview Program here: https://forms.gle/TuX5ADS7y6sHuY519.
Please contact the Career Services Office with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Spring Interview Program (On-Campus/Resume Collect/Virtual)
Registration for our 2022 Spring Interview Program will open on October 18, 2021. Interviews will take place from February 14 through Friday, February 25, 2022. Please contact the Career Services Office with any questions: email@example.com.
Southwestern Law School is a member of the National Association for Law Placement (NALP) and the Association of American Law Schools (AALS) and adheres to a policy of non-discrimination in the hiring, compensation, work assignment or promotion of any person on the basis of sex, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, race, color, religious creed, national origin, disability, marital, parental or veteran status or the prejudice of clients.
If, as a result of a job listing or on-campus recruitment, you believe you have been denied employment on the basis of discrimination, notify the Career Services Office, immediately.
NOTE: An exception to the Southwestern Law School Career Services Office non-discrimination policy and the AALS bylaws is granted to representatives of the U.S. Department of Defense who discriminate on a basis not permitted by Southwestern Law School’s non-discrimination policy or AALS bylaws. The exception is currently made in order to avoid the loss of funds that would otherwise be imposed under the Solomon Amendment (enacted by Congress in 1996).