Southwestern's J.D. and LL.M. applications for Admission are available in both electronic (preferred) and print versions.
J.D. & Concurrent Degree Programs
To apply to Southwestern, all first-year applicants must:
- Meet the requirements for undergraduate pre-legal education
- Register with the Law School Admissions Council and subscribe to the Credential Assembly Service
- Register for and take the Law School Admissions Test
- Complete a Law School Admissions Test Writing Sample
- Provide a complete application file
- Pay the application fee
- Meet any and all additional requirements related to the applicant’s desired program
- Complete personal interviews as requested by the Admissions Office
To access Southwestern's electronic application, available through the Law School Admissions Council, click the appropriate button below.
Online J.D. applicants are not eligible for the J.D./M.B.A. program.
Although online applications are preferred, a paper application may be requested by contacting the Admissions Office.
LL.M. in Entertainment and Media Law Program
Southwestern's electronic application for the LL.M. in Entertainment and Media Law through the LSAC.
Although online applications are preferred, a paper application may be requested by contacting the Entertainment LL.M./Institute Office.