Southwestern Commencement regalia pick-up is scheduled on campus, Monday, May 11, and Tuesday, May 12, 9 am – 1 pm.
- Please enter the campus parking lot through the kiosk parking entrance off Wilshire Place. You will be directed to proceed to the upper parking lot.
- This distribution will be a drive-by pick up and you will remain in your vehicle.
- You must present a government-issued ID to pick up your gown, hood, cap, tassel, and stole (if applicable).
- Please note the gown, hood, and cap are rental items from Herff Jones and you are responsible for returning those items after the Commencement Ceremony (date TBD). Herff Jones will charge graduates a fee for rental regalia that is not returned.
- You are required to wear a face mask.
If you need to make other pick-up arrangements, please email email@example.com. We are unable to mail regalia items but we will work with graduates who are unable to pick up at the above dates and times.
We look forward to seeing you all!
Associate Dean of Operations and Risk Management