September 28, 2018
Southwestern's 3rd Annual Clinical Conference on October 18th, 2018
Closing the Justice Gap for California's Youth: Denial of Basic Human Rights
Join us for our third annual Clinical Conference! This year's conference will take place on Thursday, October 18th at 2:00 P.M. in Bullocks Wilshire, 2nd Floor, Louis XVI room.
Complimentary attendance and 2.5 CLE Credits. Guest parking will be available, but public transit is always encouraged.
- Welcome & Keynote Speaker - 2:00 P.M.
- Herb J. Wesson, Jr. - President of the Los Angeles City Council
- Panel 1 - Access to Courts 2:30 P.M. - 3:30 P.M.
- Liz Gonzalez - Bet Tzedek
- Carlos Holguín - Center for Human Rights & Constitutional Law
- Jed Minoff - Los Angeles County Probation Department
- Carlos Torres - Los Angeles County DCFS
- Break - 3:30 P.M. - 3:45 P.M.
- Street Poets Inc. Performance - 3:45 P.M. - 4:00 P.M.
- Panel 2 - Access to Services 4:00 P.M. - 4:45 P.M.
- Meg Barclay - Office of the City Administrative Officer
- Janae Hubbard - Los Angeles LGBT Center
- Carol Sobel - Civil Rights Attorney
- Closing and Awards 5:00 P.M.
- Reception 5:30 P.M.
Seats are limited! RSVP to reserve your spot today.
Click here to support our Legal Clinics!