Founded in 1911, as an independent, nonprofit, nonsectarian institution, Southwestern Law School has long been at the forefront of legal education. We offer a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits for employees, spouses/domestic partners, and dependent children, including medical, dental, vision, Group Life/AD&D, LTD, flexible spending accounts, TIAA-CREF pension plan, vacation, and sick leave.
Following is a list of current job openings. Unless otherwise indicated, applicants may apply for positions by sending a cover letter and resume to email addresses indicated in the position posting.
Southwestern is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. Applications from women and minorities are encouraged. Southwestern Law School's Nondiscrimination Policy is available on our Institutional Policies Page.
Southwestern has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all employees. For additional information visit our Institutional Policies Page.
Southwestern will continue to recruit for positions during the COVID-19 pandemic, and we ask for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented time.
Employment Opportunities (as of September 21, 2022):
- Academic Success and Bar Preparation Associate Professor of Law
- Associate Dean of Academic Success and Bar Preparation
- Associate Professor of Legal Analysis, Writing, and Skills (LAWS)
- Chief Financial Officer
- Director of Campus Safety
- Director, Facilities Management
- Director of Philanthropy
- Financial Aid Coordinator
- Head of Public Services, Leigh H. Taylor Law Library
- Reference Librarian, Leigh H. Taylor Law Library
- SOS Office Assistant
Please note Southwestern participates in E-Verify.