Founded in 1911, as an independent, nonprofit, nonsectarian institution, Southwestern Law School has long been at the forefront of legal education. We offer a competitive salary along with comprehensive benefits for employees, spouses/domestic partners, and dependent children, including medical, dental, vision, Group Life/AD&D, LTD, flexible spending accounts, TIAA-CREF pension plan, vacation, and sick leave.
Following is a list of current job openings. Unless otherwise indicated, applicants may apply for positions by sending a cover letter and resume to email addresses indicated in the position posting.
Southwestern is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer. Applications from women and minorities are encouraged. Southwestern Law School's Nondiscrimination Policy is available here.
Southwestern has implemented a mandatory vaccination policy, requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for all employees. For additional information go here.
Southwestern will continue to recruit for positions during the COVID-19 pandemic, and we ask for your understanding and patience during this unprecedented time.
Employment Opportunities (as of December 6, 2021):
- Academic Success and Bar Preparation Associate Professor of Law
- Associate Dean of Academic Success & Bar Preparation
- COVID Compliance Manager
- Director of Advancement Services
- Director, Biederman Entertainment & Media Law Institute at Southwestern Law School
- Director, Facilities Management
- Director of Philanthropy
- Exam and Data Specialist, Southwestern Law School
- Maintenance Worker
- Office of Institutional Advancement Assistant – Part-Time
- SOS Office Assistant
Please note Southwestern participates in E-Verify.