Southwestern Law School offers seasonal employment for responsible and detail-oriented individuals to serve as examination proctors for midterm, final examinations and law school admissions examinations. Proctors are responsible for the professional administration of exams and for providing an environment conducive to testing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Adhering to established exam policies and procedures;
- Securing, distributing and collecting exam materials;
- Supervising exam room by verbal instructions, properly timing exams, collecting and recording each completed exam;
- Documenting irregularities and reporting them to the appropriate office.
- Previous experience in exam administration or at least two years of office experience
- Excellent interpersonal and service skills
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills
- Good judgment
- Strong organizational and planning abilities
- Basic computer skills
- Availability during scheduled midterms (February/March and September/October), finals (May, July, and December) and law school admissions examinations
Southwestern provides mandatory training on exam proctoring prior to the scheduled examination period.
To be considered for this position, send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.